Locally owned and locally grown for 90 years and now offering landscaping services to companies big and small. Providing beautiful flora to your customers is the heart of what you do. That happens to be our passion, too. For nearly 90 years Farrand Farms has grown and sold plants, herbs, annuals, perennials, and all necessities to grow them. Let us work with you on your needs and how we can best serve you and your company.
Why work with Farrand Farms?
- We use natural and “green” products in our growing process keeping you, your customers, and the Earth as safe as possible.
- Your one-stop shop for mulch, soil, flowers, shrubs, plants, and maintenance supplies.
- Our full-time employees have been with us for years meaning you are always greeted with a familiar and knowledgeable face.
- Have a special order or want to try something new? In addition to providing common plants and flowers, we are happy to grow just for you. Tell us what you’re looking for and we will accommodate. Your zone-hardy plants – grown just for you.
- We’ve been around for 90 years and plan on being here another 90. We didn’t stay in business by luck. Our knowledgeable and hardworking staff, easy to navigate greenhouse, and hearty vegetations are grown to last all season long.
- We know maintenance is a large part of what you do. We carry a full range of soils, soil enhancements, mulches, and fertilizers to be a one-stop solution for all of your lawn and garden needs.
Check out more of the farm in the gallery.